Chris J McKeever's Buyer Services Guarantee is the commitment that I will perform the services stated below as part of your representation agreement.
1. PROPERTY PREVIEWS Based on your own criteria and needs, we will preview targeted properties in a timely and diligent way. We will do this both on the Internet, as well as by personally viewing the properties with you, in order to help you make a decision in the quickest possible way.
2. HOME SHOWINGS Once we fully understand your homebuyer requirements, we will focus our attention to showing you those homes on the market that you feel are in the right location and at the right price.
3. The CONCIERGE service will provide you with personal assistance and referrals before, during and after you purchase your property to help make your move as easy and pleasant as possible.
4. PERSONAL AND TIMELY RESPONSE We will return your phone call or email within 24 hours or less and provide you with timely updates on your search for a property.
5. FINANCING PRE-APPROVAL We will offer to arrange a pre-qualification or pre-approval appointment with a reputable lender to identify your range of affordablility and to increase your negotiating strength.
6. ESTIMATE OF CLOSING COSTS AND FUNDS REQUIRED We will provide you with a preliminary estimate of closing costs and downpayment requirement anticipated in the transaction.
7. GOOD-FAITH ESTIMATE FROM LENDER You will benefit from our experience in working with financial institutions to expedite your getting a prompt good-faith estimate from a lender.
8. BUYER COUNSELING SESSION We will conduct a buyer counseling session to discuss your needs and goals and to plan the search for your property.
9. BUYER REPRESENTATION We will discuss the nature of your buyer representation choices as well as other issues and alternatives. We will also present and explain to you the representation agreement and the special services and benefits it offers.
10. HOME EVALUATION We will discuss the positive and negative features of a property that may affect it value and future resale.
11. PROPERTY DISCLOSURE We will review with you all the inspection reports and other documents pertaining to the condition of the property and disclose all physical defects of the property that are known to us.
12. REVIEW OF THE WRITTEN SELLER DISCLOSURE We will thoroughly review with you the seller's written disclosure statement to enable you to accept or specify the remedy for each fault disclosed. Remedies for any disclosed faults should be addressed in the offer to purchase.
13. HOME INSPECTIONS We will recommend that you obtain professional building and termite inspections and provide you with names of reputable inspectors.
14. HOME INSPECTION REMEDIES We will work with you to request the seller to remedy the items you specify after your review of the building and termite inspection reports as your offer to purchase specifies.
15. NEGOTIATION STRATEGY We will prepare a negotiation strategy for the property you have selected, including a written Competitive Market Analysis and advice on the initial price and terms to offer where permitted.
16. OFFER PRESENTATION We will endeavor to present your purchase offer directly to the seller in the presence of the listing associate.
17. PRE-SETTLEMENT INSPECTION We accompany you on a thorough walk-through of the property (if one is provided for in the sales contract) before closing, and we will assist you in dealing with any problems discovered during the walk-through.
18. CLOSING THE SALE We will monitor and inform you of the progress of the purchase agreement, including the satisfaction of all the contingencies and conditions during the entire transaction.
19. AFTER THE SALE We will contact you immediately after the closing to follow up on remaining details or service needs.
20. INTERNET SERVICES We will provide you with the ability to become a VIP Buyer and Beat Out Others for Hot New Listings. This unique online feature of our web site provides you with an e-mail notification of new listings that meet your specific requirements.
Should I not perform the services as stated above, you are entitled to a conditional cancellation of the Buyer Broker Employment Agreement. Written cancellation notice should state the reason for cancellation and must be presented. All provisions of the Buyer Broker Employment Agreement shall apply.
Home Page | HOME PAGE | FREE MLS HOME SEARCH | BUYING | SELLING | FINANCING | RESOURCES | FIND MY HOME'S WORTH | CANADIAN SNOWBIRDS | SEARCH QUESTIONS | VIP Homes - Priority Access to Homes Not Listed on MLS | Official Community Profiles - Arizona State Department of Commerce | Official School Information - Arizona Department of Education | Testimonials | How Much Real Estate Can You Afford | Real Estate Refinancing Information | Real Estate Tax Information | Free Mortgage Pre-Approval | Buyer Services Guarantee | Real Estate Glossary | "So Your Home Didn't Sell the First Time" | Setting Your Price | Seller Services Guarantee | Divorce | Mortgage Payment & Amortization Calculator | Different Types of Loans | Our Client-First Philosophy | Lowest Loan Rate GUARANTEED or Lender will Pay You $1,000 | Phoenix Area Housing Market
Site Map | E-Mail
3131 E Camelback Rd 125 • Phoenix, AZ 85255
Phone: (480) 330-6655 • ©2012