The Chris McKeever Seller Services Guarantee is the commitment that
I, as your Primary Salesperson will perform the services stated
below as part of the Exclusive Listing Agreement on your property.
1. AGENCY ALTERNATIVES Your Primary Salesperson will review the agency alternatives and representations that are available to you and to potential buyers - Sellers Agency, Buyers Agency and Disclosed Dual Agency. The representations of your interests, and his/her role as your agent for the different agency relationships, will be thoroughly presented to you for your consideration.
2. HIGHEST PRICE ANALYSIS Your Primary Salesperson will provide you with a current Highest Price Analysis, and will assist you in determining the most effective list price for your property.
3. FINANCING ALTERNATIVES Your Primary Salesperson will show you various financing alternatives for buyers of your property, and discuss the likely impact of each alternative on your sale.
4. ESTIMATED PROCEEDS Your Primary Salesperson will furnish you with an estimate of the proceeds you can expect from the sale of your property.
5. HOME ENHANCEMENT Your Primary Salesperson will develop a plan to enhance your property's ability to attract buyers, as described in the SELL SMART SYSTEM.
6. PROMOTION TO OTHER BROKERS We will promote your property to other reputable Realtors in the area.
7. "PERSON TO PERSON" ACTIVE SELLING Your Primary Salesperson is committed to personally contacting as many past clients, prospective buyers and buyer's Realtors as possible on the phone or in person every single working day...25, 50, even 100 personal contacts per day...to find a buyer for your home.
8. GOOGLE AdWords Our Propriatary Edge Google AdWords advertising generates thousands of potential buyers for our VIP Buyer System which targets buyers directly to your home.
9. Freehomesearcharizona.com - We advertise your home to millions of potential buyers worldwide and provide all important relocation information for the Phoenix Metropolitan area thru freeehomesearcharizona Online. Maintaining a local Internet Web site allows potential buyers to locate your property by using the popular Internet search engines.
10. MULTIPLE LISTING SERVICE Your Primary Salesperson will prepare a plan for your property to appear in the local Multiple Listing Service. The information will be submitted by the date we have selected, for the property's debut on the market to achieve maximum impact.
11. HOMESMART REALTY SIGN We will place a FOR SALE sign on your property, to help generate calls to our office from prospective buyers.
12. SELLER DISCLOSURE Your Primary Salesperson will present your written disclosure regarding the condition of your property to the buyer as provided in the contact. You will keep him/her informed of any changes in the property and keep the information current on the disclosure form.
13. HOME WARRANTY Your Primary Salesperson will provide you with information regarding the advantages of a warranty on the operating systems of your home, to increase the salability of your property and help reduce your liability to the buyer.
14. MARKET ACTIVITY REPORT Your Primary Salesperson will contact you on a regular basis to keep you informed of competitive market conditions and buyer activity.
15. HOMEFINDING PROCESS Your Primary Salesperson will review with you the homefinding process that buyers most likely follow, including financial qualification, property selection, financing options and closing procedures.
16. QUALIFYING BUYERS Your Primary Salesperson will seek financial qualifying information on all the buyers submitting a purchase offer. Our goal will be to prequalify or preapprove the buyer through a reputable lender.
17. PURCHASE OFFERS We will review all purchase offers as they are presented, and we will negotiate on your behalf to reach a purchase agreement with terms that are favorable and protective for you.
18. CLOSING SALE We will monitor and inform you of the progress of the transaction, including the satisfaction of all contingencies and conditions during the entire transaction.
19. AFTER-SALE SERVICE We will contact you after the closing to follow up on any remaining details or service needs.
20. RELOCATION ASSISTANCE Your Primary Salesperson will provide you with details about our relocation and referral services, which are available to you at no cost, regardless of where you are moving.
Should Chris McKeever not perform the services as stated above, you are entitled to a conditional cancellation of the Exclusive Listing Agreement. Written cancellation notice should state the reason for cancellation and be addressed, to Chris McKeever, Realtor. All provisions of the Exclusive Listing Agreement shall apply.